Monday, September 14, 2009

Back Cover Review: You Were Born For This: 7 Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles by Bruce Wilkinson with David Kopp

As I read this book, long before page fourteen, my heart began working extra hard and by page twenty-four I was crying. This book seems like a gimmick at the start but trust me it does not continue that way. In my experience, the work of Bruce Wilkinson is godly and straight from his personal experience with God. The Prayer of Jabez is a powerful book and the Bible Study I went through with Secrets of the Vine was phenomenal.

You Were Born For This is no less life-changing. This is a book that I firmly believe will deepen your relationship with Jesus and, like Bruce’s other books, make you more like Christ – if you allow it to. Come and take the journey with me...I can’t wait to share with you in the future miracles that I experience in my life as a result of the desire for them that this book has stirred in my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds interesting and needed